Volume, capacity and density
- 47 Interactive Slides
- Three part lesson
- Drag and drop independent activities
- Interactive worksheet
- Differentiated questions and answers
This is a year 8 lesson on calculating volume, capacity and density. In this lesson, learners will understand the concept of volume by counting 1 cm cubes They will also be able to:
- calculate the volume cubes and cuboids using formula;
- find the volume of triangular prisms;
- calculate capacity and density; and
- convert between units of volume.
Lesson can be used as whole class teaching by teachers and as well as at home by learners.
Lots of drag and drop activities and worksheets with instant learner feedback.
Contains 47 interactive pages