Units Of Measurements
- 47 Interactive Slides
- Three part lesson
- Drag and drop independent activities
- Interactive worksheet
- Differentiated questions and answers
Units Of Measurements is a complete lesson for year 4 learners.
- Students will learn about metric units of measurements;
- Learn how to convert between different units of length, weight and capacity (for example, kilometre to metre; millilitre (ml) to litres).
What is included
- 47 Interactive Slides;
- Three part lesson;
- Drag and drop independent activities with instant learner feedback;
- Interactive worksheet;
- Differentiated questions and answers.
This lesson follows the National curriculum requirement for year 4 mathematics
Teachers can use the lesson for whole class teaching and learners can also use it at home.
There are lots of drag and drop activities and interactive worksheet on units of measurements as well as instant feedback. To open this lesson you need to unzip or extract the files.
Choose multiscreen.html to view online
Choose the swf file to view offline, please note that you must have flash installed to use this option.
The lesson contains 47 interactive slides with dynamic graphics and a stunning design as well as lots of differentiated activities.