Telling Time Year 1
- 33 Interactive Slides
- Three part lesson
- Drag and drop independent activities
- Interactive worksheet
- Differentiated questions and answers
This is an interactive lesson on telling time for year 1 learners. In this lesson, learners will be able to:
- read clocks and tell the time to the hour and half past the hour;
- match analogue and digital clocks with times;
- understand am and pm;
- calculate times of everyday events;
- and draw the hands on a clock face to show these times.
This lesson follows the National curriculum requirement for year 1 mathematics
Teachers can use the lesson for whole class teaching and as well as at home by learners.
There are lots of drag and drop activities and worksheets with instant learner feedback.
The lesson contains 33 interactive pages.
Based on the White Rose hub Year 1 mastery and greater depth document.