Symmetry in Shapes and Objects
- 40 Interactive Slides
- Three part lesson
- Drag and drop independent activities
- Interactive worksheet
- Differentiated questions and answers
This is an interactive year 2 lesson on recognising symmetry in shapes and objects. In this lesson, learners will be able to:
- recognise lines of symmetry in shapes;
- create symmetrical shapes through drag and drop activities;
- identify common objects that have symmetry.
Teachers can use the lesson for whole class teaching and learners can also use it at home.
There are lots of drag and drop activity with instant feedback.
The lesson contains 40 interactive pages as well as lots of differentiated activities.