Straight Line Graphs is a complete interactive lesson designed for learners in year 9.
Learning objective includes:
- to calculate coordinates and plot straight line graphs;
- find the gradient and intercept of a straight line graph; and then
- use this to work out the equation of a straight line.
What is included in this lesson:
- 57 Interactive Slides
- Three part lesson
- Drag and drop independent activities
- Interactive worksheet
- Differentiated questions and answers
Lesson can be used as whole class teaching by teachers and at home by learners.
Lots of drag and drop activity with instant feedback.
Contains 47 interactive pages
Click here to view other year 9 topics here.
Please leave a review if you find our resources helpful and be sure to follow us if you wish to be kept up to date with when we upload new and exciting resources.