- 51 Interactive Slides
- Three part lesson
- Drag and drop independent activities
- Interactive worksheet
- Differentiated questions and answers
Standard Form is a complete interactive lesson designed for GCSE learners. In this lesson, learners will be able to:
- write and calculate with numbers in standard form;
- convert to decimal numbers;
- and also carry out calculations with or without a calculator.
Teachers can use the lesson for whole class teaching. Learners can also use it at home for practice and revisions.
Lots of drag and drop activities as well as interactive worksheets with instant feedback.
To access online choose the multiscreen.html file.
To access offline choose the swf file.
The lesson contains 51 interactive slides in stunning design and dynamic graphics that will engage your learners