Solving Linear Equations is a complete interactive lesson designed for learners in key stage 3.
Solving Linear Equations learning objective includes:
- to recap algebraic skills;
- to find the input and output of function machines; and to
- solve linear equations.
What is included in this lesson:
- 55 Interactive Slides;
- Three part lesson;
- Drag and drop independent activities;
- Interactive worksheet; and
- Differentiated questions and answers
Teachers can use the lesson for whole class teaching as well as at home by learners.
There are lots of drag and drop activities as well as worksheets on number patterns and sequences in addition to instant feedback
Click here to view other year 9 topics.
Please leave a review if you find our resources helpful and be sure to follow us if you wish to be kept up to date with when we upload new and exciting resources.