Skip Counting is an interactive lesson for year 1 learners on skip counting in 2s, 5s and 10s. In this lesson, learners will be able to:
count in multiples of 2s, 5s and also in 10s using dynamic images and interactive objects.
You can save 50% when purchased as part of the year 1 number bundle. Teachers can use the lesson for whole-class teaching and as well as at home by learners. There are lots of drag and drop activities and worksheets on skip counting, as well as instant learner feedback.
Based on the White Rose hub Year 1 mastery and greater depth document.
This is a list of all the topics covered in our year 1 maths lessons.
- Number – number and place value:
- Number – addition and subtraction:
- number bonds within 20
- add and subtract one-digit and two-digit numbers to 20
- missing number problems
- Number – multiplication and division:
- Number – fractions:
- Geometry – Properties of shapes:
- Geometry – position and direction:
Please leave a review if you find our resources helpful and be sure to follow us if you wish to be kept up to date with when we upload new and exciting resources. Thank you.