- 51 Interactive Slides
- Three part lesson
- Drag and drop independent activities
- Interactive worksheet
- Differentiated questions and answers
In this lesson, learners will be able to:
- use and interpret scatter graphs of bivariate data;
- recognise different types of correlation;
- draw estimated lines of best fit; and
- use lines of best fit to make predictions.
Lesson can be used as whole class teaching by teachers and at home by learners.
Lots of drag and drop activity with instant feedback.
To access online choose the multiscreen.html file.
To access offline choose the swf file.
Contains 51 Interactive pages