Rounding and estimations (Copy)
- 75 Interactive Slides
- Three part lesson
- Drag and drop independent activities
- Interactive worksheet
- Differentiated questions and answers
- round any number up to 1,000,000 to the nearest 10, 100, 1,000, 10,000 and 100,000;
- use rounding to check answers to calculations and determine, in the context of a problem, levels of accuracy;
- and round decimals with 2 decimal places to the nearest whole number and to 1 decimal place.
Lesson can be used as whole class teaching by teachers and as well as at home by at home by learners.
Lots of drag and drop activities and worksheets on rounding and estimations with instant feedback.
To access online choose the multiscreen.html file.
To access offline choose the swf file.
Contains 75 Interactive pages