Writing and calculating time
- 24 Interactive Slides
- Three part lesson
- Drag and drop independent activities
- Interactive worksheet
- Differentiated questions and answers
This is an engaging year 2 lesson on reading, writing and calculating time. In this lesson, learners will learn how to :
- use vocabulary related to time;
- sequence familiar events in time;
- compare duration of events; and
- read the time to the hour and half hour on an analogue clock.
This lesson is designed for teachers who want to use it for whole class teaching and learners can also use it at home.
There are lots of drag and drop activities and worksheets on writing and calculating time with instant learner feedback.
The lesson contains 24 interactive pages.