Ratio and proportions is a complete interactive lesson on designed for learners in year 8.
Learning Objectives include:
- calculating ratio and proportion;
- use ratio notation, including reduction to simplest form;
- divide a given quantity into 2 parts; and
- express the division of a quantity into 2 parts as a ratio.
What is in this lesson:
- 28 Interactive Slides;
- Three part lesson;
- Drag and drop independent activities;
- Interactive worksheet with answers included; as well as
- Differentiated questions and answers.
This lesson follows the National curriculum requirement for key stage 3 mathematics.
Teachers can use the lesson for whole class teaching by teachers and as well as at home by learners.
There are lots of drag and drop activities as well as worksheets with instant learner feedback.
To access online choose the multiscreen.html file.
To access offline choose the swf file.
Other topics in this range include but not limited to:
Please leave a review if you find our resources helpful and be sure to follow us if you wish to be kept up to date with when we upload new and exciting resources.