This is an interactive lesson on Pythagoras theorem for GCSE learners.
Learning Objectives include:
- know and use the formulae for Pythagoras’ theorem;
- apply it to find lengths in right-angled triangles. As well as use it to solve problems in 3D.
What is in this lesson:
- 47 Interactive Slides;
- Three part lesson;
- Drag and drop independent activities;
- Interactive worksheet with answers included; as well as
- Differentiated questions and answers.
This lesson follows the National curriculum requirement for key stage 3 mathematics.
Teachers can use the lesson for whole class teaching by teachers and as well as at home by learners.
There are lots of drag and drop activities as well as worksheets with instant learner feedback.
To access online choose the multiscreen.html file.
To access offline choose the swf file.