Position and direction is a complete interactive lesson that is designed for learners in year 1.
Learning Objectives includes:
- use the language ‘full’, ‘half’, ‘quarter’ and ‘three-quarter’ to describe turns made by shapes/objects;
- use ‘left’, ‘right’, ‘forwards’ and ‘backwards’ to describe position and direction;
- describe the position of objects and shapes from different starting positions;
- locate position of objects on a grid; and
- locate objects using language such as between, under, above, right, left, middle etc.
What is in the lesson:
- 64 interactive slides;
- Drag and drop activities with instant learner feedback;
- Differentiated questions as well as answers; and
- Printable interactive worksheets.
You can save up to 50% when purchased as part of the year 1 geometry bundle.
Teachers can use the lesson for whole class teaching and learners can also use it at home to practice at home.
There are lots of drag and drop activities on position and direction as well as instant learner feedback.
The lesson contains 64 interactive pages.
Click here to view other year 1 topics here.
Please leave a review if you find our resources helpful.
If you wish to be kept up to date with when we upload new and exciting resources, be sure to follow us.