Position and direction
- 50 Interactive Slides
- Three part lesson
- Drag and drop independent activities
- Interactive worksheet
- Differentiated questions and answers
This is an interactive year 1 lesson on position and direction.
In this lesson, learners will be able to:
- describe position, direction and movement, including whole, half, quarter and three-quarter turns;
- locate position of objects on a grid; and
- locate objects using language such as between, under, above, right, left, middle etc.
You can save up to 50% when purchased as part of the year 1 geometry bundle
Lesson can be used as whole class teaching by teachers and at home by learners.
Lots of drag and drop activity with instant feedback.
To access online choose the multiscreen.html file.
To access offline choose the swf file.
Contains 48 Interactive pages
This lesson follows the National curriculum requirement for year 1 mathematics
Teachers can use the lesson for whole class teaching and learners can also use it at home.
There are lots of drag and drop activities and differentiated worksheets with instant learner feedback.
The lesson contains 50 interactive pages.