Position and direction
- 60 Interactive Slides
- Three part lesson
- Drag and drop independent activities
- Interactive worksheet
- Differentiated questions and answers
This is a year 2 lesson on position, turning and direction. In this lesson, learners will learn how to:
- use mathematical vocabulary to describe position, direction and movement;
- distinguishing between rotation as a turn and in terms of right angles for quarter, half and three-quarter turns;
- understand clockwise and anti-clockwise; and
- locate objects on a grid.
This lesson is designed for teachers who want to use it for whole class teaching and as well as for learners.
Lots of drag and drop activities and worksheets with instant learner feedback.
To access online choose the multiscreen.html file.
To access offline choose the swf file.
Contains 60 Interactive pages