Polygons Year 8
- 34 Interactive Slides
- Three part lesson
- Drag and drop independent activities
- Interactive worksheet
- Differentiated questions and answers
This is a lesson on polygons for learners in year 8. In this lesson, learners will be able to:
- recap angle facts, including angles on a straight line, at a point and in a triangle;
- calculate interior angles of a polygon;
- apply sum of angles in a triangle to find the sum of interior angles of any polygon; and
- understand the connection between interior and exterior angles of regular polygons.
Teachers can use the lesson for whole class teaching. Learners can also use it at home for practice and revisions.
Lots of drag and drop activities as well as interactive worksheets with instant feedback.
To access online choose the multiscreen.html file.
To access offline choose the swf file.
The lesson contains 34 interactive slides in stunning design and dynamic graphics that will engage your learners