Pie Charts GCSE is a completely interactive lesson for learners taking GCSE (1-9).
In this lesson, learners will be able to:
- understand that pie charts represent quantities as sectors of a circle and use this to illustrate data;
- draw pie charts from given information.
What is in the lesson:
- 23 interactive slides;
- Drag and drop activities with instant learner feedback;
- Differentiated Pie Charts GCSE questions, as well as answers; and
- Printable interactive worksheets.
Teachers can use this lesson for whole-class teaching. It can also be used for practice and revision by learners at home.
If you have any issues or would like to get in touch, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please leave a review if you find our resources helpful and be sure to follow us if you wish to be kept up to date with when we upload new and exciting resources.