Pie Charts and line graphs
- 48 Interactive Slides
- Three part lesson
- Drag and drop independent activities
- Interactive worksheet
- Differentiated questions and answers
This is a key stage 2 lesson on pie charts and line graphs.
In this lesson, learners will be able to:
- interpret and construct pie charts;
- interpret and construct line graphs; and
- use these to solve problems.
This lesson follows the National curriculum requirement for year 6 mathematics
Lesson can be used as whole class teaching by teachers and at home by learners.
Lots of drag and drop activities and assessment questions on pie charts and line graphs with instant feedback.
To access online choose the multiscreen.html file.
To access offline choose the swf file.
Contains 48 Interactive pages