Percentages year 7
- 43 Interactive Slides
- Three part lesson
- Drag and drop independent activities
- Interactive worksheet
- Differentiated questions and answers
This is a lesson on percentages for year 7 learners. In this lesson, learners will be able to:
- understand how percentages can be used as an alternative to decimals and fractions;
- calculate simple percentage of an amount; and
- convert between decimals, fractions and percentages
This lesson follows the National curriculum requirement for key stage 3 mathematics
Teachers can use the lesson for whole class teaching and as well as at home by learners.
There are lots of drag and drop activity with instant feedback.
The lesson contains 43 interactive pages.