Patterns and sequences
- 21 Interactive Slides
- Three part lesson
- Drag and drop independent activities
- Interactive worksheet
- Differentiated questions and answers
This is an interactive year 2 lesson on patterns and sequences. In this lesson, learners will be able to:
- order and arrange combinations of mathematical objects in patterns and sequences;
- complete a sequence of numbers;
- find the next shape in a growing pattern; and
- work out what the rule is in a pattern.
Lesson can be used as whole class teaching by teachers and at home by learners.
Lots of drag and drop activity with instant feedback.
To access online choose the multiscreen.html file.
To access offline choose the swf file.
Contains 21 Interactive pages