This is a year 7 lesson on number patterns and sequences. In this lesson, learners will be able to:
- consider how number patterns arises;
- find particular patterns; and find the formula for a general term in a sequence.
The lesson content includes:
- Finding the next term
- Generating number sequence
- Formula for general terms
- This is a complete interactive lesson designed for learners in year 7.
Learning objective includes:
- exploring non verbal reasoning;
- extending number sequences;
- patterns and matchsticks.
What is included in this lesson:
- 47 Interactive Slides
- Three part lesson
- Drag and drop independent activities
- Interactive worksheet
- Differentiated questions and answers
Teachers can use the lesson for whole class teaching and as well as at home by learners.
There are lots of drag and drop activities and worksheets on number patterns and sequences with instant feedback
Please leave a review if you find our resources helpful and be sure to follow us if you wish to be kept up to date with when we upload new and exciting resources.