Multiplications and divisions
- 3 lesson and over 95 interactive slides
- Three part lesson
- Drag and drop independent activities
- Interactive worksheet
- Differentiated questions and answers
Multiplications and divisions is a bundle lesson for year 2 learners. In this lesson, learners will be able to:
- recognise and distinguish between odd and even numbers
- recall multiplications and divisions facts for the 2, 5 and 10 multiplication tables;
- solve problems involving multiplications and divisions;
- understand that multiplication is repeated addition; and
- solve multiplication and division problems in contexts.
This lesson follows the National curriculum requirement for year 2 mathematics. It contains 3 lessons and over 95 interactive pages with vibrant designs and dynamic images.
- Divisions (21 slides)
- Multiplications (47 slides)
- Odd and even numbers (28 slides)
Teachers can use the lesson for whole class teaching and learners can also use it to do independent work at home.
There are lots of drag and drop differentiated activities on multiplication and division with instant learner feedback.