Locus of a point
- 24 Interactive Slides
- Three part lesson
- Drag and drop independent activities
- Interactive worksheet
- Differentiated questions and answers
Locus of a point is a complete interactive lesson designed for GCSE learners. In this lesson, learners will learn how to find the locus of points e.g.
- the locus of points equidistant to two given points
- the mid-point and perpendicular bisector of a line segment;
- the perpendicular from a point on a line;
- the bisector of an angle;
- a region bounded by a circle and an intersecting line;
- a path equidistant from 2 points or 2 line segments, etc
Teachers can use the lesson for whole class teaching. Learners can also use it at home for practice and revisions.
Lots of drag and drop activities as well as interactive worksheets with instant feedback.
To access online choose the multiscreen.html file.
To access offline choose the swf file.
The lesson contains 24 interactive slides in stunning design and dynamic graphics that will engage your learners