How to add and subtract Integers is a complete interactive lesson designed for learners in ks3.
How to add and subtract Integers learning objectives:
- understand and apply properties of addition and subtraction;
- learn mental strategies for addition and subtraction;
- use formal methods for addition and subtraction of integers;
- Choose the most appropriate method: mental strategies, formal written or calculator
- Solve problems in the context of perimeter Solve financial maths problems
Teachers can use the lesson for whole class teaching and learners can also use it at home to practice at home.
There are lots of drag and drop activities as well as instant learner feedback.
The lesson contains 60 interactive pages.
Please leave a review if you find our resources helpful and be sure to follow us if you wish to be kept up to date with when we upload new and exciting resources.