Graphs of Inequalities GCSE (9 – 1)
- 35 Interactive Slides
- Three part lesson
- Drag and drop independent activities
- Interactive worksheet
- Differentiated questions and answers
Graphs of inequalities is a complete interactive lesson for GCSE learners.
- solve and graph inequalities in 2 variables
- represent linear inequalities as regions on the coordinate plane.
- determine if a given point is a solution of a linear inequality.
- represent the solution set on a graph
Teachers can use this lesson for whole class teaching and as well as using it to consolidate lesson learned at home by learners.
There are lots of drag and drop activities with instant feedback, as well as exam questions.
The lesson contains 35 interactive pages.