In this lesson, learners will be able to:
- count up and down in tenths
- recognise, find and write fractions of a discrete set of objects
- recognise and use fractions as numbers
- recognise and show, using diagrams, equivalent fractions
- add and subtract fractions with the same denominator
- compare and order unit fractions
- solve problems that involve all of the above
Lesson can be used as whole class teaching by teachers and at home by learners.
Lots of drag and drop activity with instant feedback.
To access online choose the multiscreen.html file.
To access offline choose the swf file.
Contains 38 Interactive pages