Factors Multiples and Prime
- 44 Interactive Slides
- Three part lesson
- Drag and drop independent activities
- Interactive worksheet
- Differentiated questions and answers
This is an interactive year 5 lesson on factors, multiples and prime numbers.In this lesson, learners will be able to:
- identify multiples and factors;
- find all factor pairs of a number, and common factors of 2 numbers;
- know and use the vocabulary of prime numbers, prime factors and composite (non-prime) numbers.
This lesson follows the National curriculum requirement for year 6 mathematics
Teachers can use the lesson for whole class teaching and as well as at home by learners.
There are lots of drag and drop activities on factors, multiples and prime numbers for ks2 learners with instant feedback.
The lesson contains 44 interactive pages as well as lots of differentiated activities.