Division by Sharing Year 1
- 50 Interactive Slides
- Three part lesson
- Drag and drop independent activities
- Interactive worksheet
- Differentiated questions and answers
An interactive year 1 lesson on division by sharing.
Learning Objectives include:
- solve one-step problems involving division by grouping and sharing.; and
- solve division problems by using concrete objects, pictorial representations and arrays.
What is included in this lesson:
- 50 Interactive Slides;
- Three part lesson;
- Drag and drop independent activities;
- Interactive worksheet and answers included; and
- Differentiated questions and answers.
This lesson follows the National curriculum requirement for year 1 mathematics.
Teachers can use the lesson for whole class teaching and as well as at home by learners.
There are lots of drag and drop activities and worksheets with instant learner feedback.