Distance-Time Graphs Year 9
- 41 Interactive Slides
- Three part lesson
- Drag and drop independent activities
- Interactive worksheet
- Differentiated questions and answers
This is an interactive lesson on distance-time graphs for learners in year 9.
In this lesson, learners will be able to:
- construct linear functions arising from real-life problems and plot their corresponding graphs;
- discuss and interpret graphs arising from real situations; and
- discuss and interpret distance-time graphs.
Teachers can use the lesson for whole class teaching and as well as at home by learners.
There are lots of drag and drop activities and worksheets on distance-time graphs with instant feedback.
The lesson contains 41 interactive pages.