Counting year 4
- 28 Interactive Slides
- Three part lesson
- Drag and drop independent activities
- Interactive worksheet
- Differentiated questions and answers
This is an interactive math lesson for learners in year 4 on counting.
In this lesson, learners will be able to:
- count in multiples of 6, 7, 9, 25 and 1,000
- find 1,000 more or less than a given number
- count backwards through 0 to include negative numbers
This lesson follows the National curriculum requirement for year 4 mathematics
Teachers can use the lesson for whole class teaching and learners can also use it at home.
There are lots of drag and drop activities and worksheets with instant learner feedback.
The lesson contains 28 interactive pages as well as lots of differentiated activities.