Counting to and across 100
- 4 lessons with over 140 interactive slides
- Three part lesson
- Drag and drop independent activities
- Interactive worksheet
- Differentiated questions and answers
This is a bundle lesson for learners in year 1 on Counting to and across 100. These lessons will enable learners to:
- count to and across 100, forwards and backwards, beginning with 0 or 1, or from any given number;
- count in multiples of 2s, 5s and 10s
- given a number, identify 1 more and 1 less
- identify and represent numbers using objects and pictorial representations; and
- use the language of: equal to, more than, less than (fewer), most, least
This lesson follows the National curriculum requirement for year 1 mathematics
The content of this lesson includes:
- Counting to 10; (47 slides)
- counting to 20 (41 slides)
- counting beyond 20 (21 slides)
- skip counting 2s, 5, and 10s (38 slides)
Teachers can use the lesson for whole class teaching and learners can also use it at home.
There are lots of drag and drop activities and as well as worksheets with instant learner feedback.
This bundle contains 4 lessons and over 140 interactive slides.
You can save a further 50% when purchased as part of the year 1 number bundle