Counting to 10 is a completely interactive lesson designed for learners in year 1.
This interactive activity will help learners to practice counting in the most effective way. They will count to and across 10, forwards and backwards, beginning with 0 or 1, or from any given number
It contains many skills like counting objects using dynamic graphics, reading and counting items, counting through drag and drop activities and more.
These counting activities are suitable for learners in year 1 or kindergarten.
This lesson follows the National curriculum requirement for year 1 mathematics.
Teachers can use the lesson for whole-class teaching and learners can also use it at home. There are lots of drag and drop activities on Counting to 10 including instant feedback.
Save 50% when purchased as part of the year 1 number bundle.
- Count to 20
- Count beyond 20
- Count to and across 100
- Skip count in multiples of 2s, 5s and 10s
- Comparing numbers: 1 more and 1 less
- identify and represent numbers
- place value to 20
- addition and subtraction with pictures
- number bonds within 20
- add and subtract one-digit and two-digit numbers to 20
- multiplications-one-step problems
- division by sharing
- Fractions-halves and quarters
- measurement- lengths and heights
- measurement- mass/weight
- measurement- capacity and volume
- time (hours, minutes, seconds)
- money – coins and notes
- calendar and dates
- 3-D shapes
- position, direction and movement.
- 2-D shapes
Please leave a review if you find our resources helpful. If you wish to be kept up to date with when we upload new and exciting resources follow us. Thank you.