- 27 Interactive Slides
- Three part lesson
- Drag and drop independent activities
- Interactive worksheet
- Differentiated questions and answers
This is an interactive math lesson on Coordinates for KS2 learners. In this lesson, learners will be able to read and write:
- coordinates in the first quadrant
- coordinates in all four quadrants
- read and plot specified points.
This lesson follows the National curriculum requirement for year 6 mathematics
Teachers can use the lesson for whole class teaching and learners can also use it at home.
There are lots of drag and drop activities on coordinates for ks2 learners with instant feedback.
The lesson contains 27 interactive pages as well as lots of differentiated activities.