Calculating percentages year 5
- 40 Interactive Slides
- Three part lesson
- Drag and drop independent activities
- Interactive worksheet
- Differentiated questions and answers
This is an interactive maths lesson on calculating percentages for year 5 learners,. This lesson will enable learners to:
- recognise the per cent symbol (%);
- understand that per cent relates to ‘number of parts per 100’;
- write percentages as a fraction with denominator 100, and as a decimal fraction.
Teachers can use the lesson for whole class teaching and learners can also use it at home.
There are lots of drag and drop activities and interactive worksheet on calculating percentages with instant feedback.
The lesson contains 40 interactive pages.