Calculating averages for year 6
- 22 Interactive Slides
- Three part lesson
- Drag and drop independent activities
- Interactive worksheet
- Differentiated questions and answers
This is an interactive lesson on Calculating averages for year 6. In this lesson, learners will be able to:
- Calculating mean, median and mode;
- calculating the range of a given set of data;
- and calculating averages from a frequency table
This lesson follows the National curriculum requirement calculating averages for year 6 learners
Teachers can use the lesson for whole class teaching and as well as at home by learners.
There are lots of drag and drop activities and interactive worksheet including assessment questions with instant feedback.
The lesson contains 22 interactive pages.