Calculating Averages is a complete interactive lesson for GCSE learners. In this lesson, learners will learn how to:
- interpret, analyse, calculate and compare the distributions of data sets through appropriate measures of central tendency ;
- determine when to use appropriate measures;
- calculate averages from frequency tables; and
- calculate mean, median and mode for grouped data.
Teachers can use the lesson for whole class teaching. Learners can also use it at home for practice and revisions.
This lesson includes:
- drag and drop activities;
- interactive worksheet with instant learner feedback.
To access online choose the multiscreen.html file.
To access offline choose the swf file.
Contains 55 Interactive pages
Please leave a review if you find our resources helpful and be sure to follow us if you wish to be kept up to date with when we upload new and exciting resources.