- 26 Interactive Slides
- Three part lesson
- Drag and drop independent activities
- Interactive worksheet
- Differentiated questions and answers
This is an interactive math lesson on calculating angles for learners in year 6. In this lesson, learners will learn how to recognise and calculate:
- angles where they meet at a point;
- angles on a straight line;
- vertically opposite angles;
- angles in a triangle; and
- angles in a quadrilateral.
This lesson follows the National curriculum requirement for year 6 mathematics
Teachers can use the lesson for whole class teaching and as well as at home by learners.
There are lots of drag and drop activities on calculating angles with instant feedback.
The lesson contains 26 interactive pages as well as lots of differentiated activities.