Block Diagrams KS1
- 31 Interactive Slides
- Three part lesson
- Drag and drop independent activities
- Interactive worksheet
- Differentiated questions and answers
This is a lesson block diagrams for ks1 learners. In this lesson, learners will learn how to:
- interpret simple block diagrams (27 slides);
- construct diagrams (1 drag and drop slide)
- answer simple questions by counting the number of objects in each category and sorting categories by quantity.
This lesson follow the National curriculum requirement for year 2 mathematics. It contains 31 interactive pages with vibrant designs and dynamic images.
Teachers can use the lesson for whole class teaching and as well as at home by learners.
There are lots of differentiated activities as well as worksheets with instant feedback.