Area and perimeter
- 52 Interactive Slides
- Three part lesson
- Drag and drop independent activities
- Interactive worksheet
- Differentiated questions and answers
This is an interactive lesson for learners in year 6 on area and perimeter.
In this lesson, learners will be able to :
- measure and calculate the perimeter of composite rectilinear shapes in centimetres and metres;
- calculate and compare the area of rectangles and squares, including using standard units, square centimetres (cm²) and square metres (m²);
- and estimate the area of irregular shapes
This lesson follows the National curriculum requirement for year 6 mathematics
Teachers can use the lesson for whole class teaching and learners can also use it at home.
There are lots of drag and drop activity with instant feedback.
The lesson contains 52 interactive pages of differentiated activities.