In this lesson, learners will be able to:
- calculate area and circumference of a circle
- calculate area and circumference given the diameter
- calculate area and circumference given the radius
- calculate area and perimeter from compound shapes
- calculate volume and surface area of cylinders
Lesson can be used as whole class teaching by teachers and at home by learners.
Lots of drag and drop activity with instant feedback.
To access online choose the multiscreen.html file.
To access offline choose the swf file.
Contains 39 interactive slides