Arc length and sector area is a complete interactive lesson for learners taking GCSE (1-9).
- to calculate arc lengths, angles and areas of sectors of circles; and
- calculate area of segments.
What is in the lesson:
- 30 interactive slides;
- Drag and drop activities with instant learner feedback;
- Differentiated questions upper and lower bounds, as well as answers
- Printable interactive worksheets
Teachers can use this lesson for whole class teaching. It can also be used for practice and revision by learners at home.
To open this lesson you need to unzip or extract the files.
Choose multiscreen.html to view online
Choose the swf file to view offline, please note that you must have flash installed to use this option.
If you have any issues or would like to get in touch, please email us at: email@example.com
Please leave a review if you find our resources helpful.
If you wish to be kept up to date when we upload new and exciting resources, be sure to follow us.