Angles and Turns
- 77 Interactive Slides
- Three part lesson
- Drag and drop independent activities
- Interactive worksheet
- Differentiated questions and answers
This is an interactive year 3 lesson on angles and turns. In this lesson, learners will be able:
- to recognise angles as a measure of turn;
- identify acute, obtuse and right angles;
- identify right angles;
- recognise that 2 right angles make a half-turn, 3 make three-quarters of a turn and 4 a complete turn;
- identify right angles in shapes;
- identify whether angles are greater than or less than a right angle; and
- identify turns from a compass direction.
This lesson contains 77 interactive pages with lots of drag and drop activities and worksheet for extended work.