Addition and subtraction Year 2
- 50 Interactive Slides
- Three part lesson
- Drag and drop independent activities
- Interactive worksheet
- Differentiated questions and answers
This is an interactive maths lesson on addition and subtraction for year 2 learners. In this lesson, learners will:
- solve problems with addition and subtraction using concrete objects and pictorial representations;
- apply their increasing knowledge of mental and written methods;
- they will recall and use addition and subtraction facts to 20 fluently; and
- also derive and use related facts up to 100.
This lesson follow the National curriculum requirement for year 2 mathematics
Teachers can use the lesson for whole class teaching and learners can also use it at home.
There are lots of drag and drop activities and worksheets on addition and subtraction as well as instant learner feedback.
The lesson contains 50 interactive pages.