In this lesson, learners will be able to:
- understand the concept of volume by counting 1 cm cubes.
- calculate the volume of cubes and cuboids using formula
- calculate the volume of triangular prisms
- calculate capacity and density and,
- convert between units of volume.
Lesson can be used as whole class teaching by teachers and at home by learners.
Lots of drag and drop activity with instant feedback.
To access online choose the multiscreen.html file.
To access offline choose the swf file.
Contains 47 interactive pages